Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another milestone -Turning 30


As birthday's should be, I've been able to stretch mine out over a couple of weeks! Unfortunately, today being my actual birthday, I had to work but my awesome co-workers took me out to lunch first and surprised me with balloons and cupcakes. (You're never too old for cupcakes!!!)
At work, I had to present to admitted students about our office - it certainly made me think about where I thought I'd be at 30 when I was 18 - when 30 seemed SO old. I must admit I can't really remember what goals I had for myself by the time I turned 30, but thinking about where I am in my life I feel so blessed and thankful for all I have and all I've accomplished. A great husband, fulfilling job, beautiful house, loving family and baby on the way!

* Oh, and to top it all off you can't beat a birthday with diamond earrings, roses and dinner out! Plus, a homemade carrot cake promised in the future

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I had no idea about what life would look like, at least at 28. But that's what's great about life-we can be blessed about a lot when we least expect it.

    ReplyDelete