Sunday, August 19, 2012

Asheboro Zoo!


Asher's loves driving his buddies "fast!"














I'd be the first to admit I'm not usually too spontaneous, but this weekend I decided we needed to take advantage of the very few and far between weekends that Heath has off and make a "family memory!" We ended up in Asheboro at the zoo. Asher loved looking at all the animals although his favorite part really probably was riding in the zoo car with his buddies the monkey, elephant and giraffe. I'd be the first to admit I'm not usually too spontaneous, but this weekend I decided we needed to take advantage of the very few and far between weekends that Heath has off and make a "family memory!" We ended up in Asheboro at the zoo. Asher loved looking at all the animals although his favorite part really probably was riding in the zoo car with his buddies the monkey, elephant and giraffe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment