Sunday, August 15, 2010

My First Fountain




Asher is now 6 weeks old! And this morning was the first time Asher decided to surprise me with a fountain while changing his diaper. I've heard this can happen a lot with a boy and NeeNee experienced this once or twice while she was visiting. Don't get me wrong Asher has leaked through multiple diapers and is able to get quite "relaxed" while taking a bath but this was the first time on the changing table! As I've been documenting there are certainly have been lots of firsts!

A couple of others would be Asher's first time attempting to use a bottle. With returning to work looming over my head and daycare fast approaching we figured we better make sure he can drink out of a bottle and he was quite successful!

Finally, on Asher's 6 week birthday his dad went golfing (of course!) and put Asher in his little golf outfit. These bibs are very special to us because they are the very first outfit Heath picked out when we found out we were having a boy. That day seems like so long ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment