Monday, July 12, 2010

4:42 a.m.



Of course 4:42 a.m. will now be a time I'll never forget since it's when our little Asher came in to our life. Apparently, it's also going to be a time I'm never going to forget because I'm going to see it quite often!

Not to leave Heath out - we both were up and taking care of Asher to celebrate the exact moment of Asher's one week birthday!

For those of you who know me well you know that I am NOT a late night person and the idea of being up at 2, 3, or 4 in the morning is about the last thing I'd want to be doing. But over the last nine days there have been several late nights. And while some have been more stressful than others and there have been some tears shed by both Asher and mommy they are moments I'll never forget and always treasure.

Of course, I must admit I'd never make it through them without all of the love and support from Heath, my parents, in-laws and family and friends. Thanks for all of the help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment