Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reconnecting

I never really make New Year's resolutions because I never really keep them. However, this year I'm hoping I can make a resolution that won't be too hard to keep! I hope to "reconnect" with a whole lot of people I've missed since being out in VA - the hard part will be making sure to STAY connected with those we moved away from. With technology it's pretty easy to stay up-to-date on growing kids, changing jobs and general day-to-day happenings but nothing beats actually getting to interact in person. And now, it's not just reconnecting with old friends it's allowing our kids to connect for the first time too. Thanks, Kiley for opening up your home to five crazy kids all under the age of four and to your special powers to get them all to sit in one place long enough to take this picture (even if they all aren't looking at the camera!). (Quinn, Walker, & Merrell Smith, Adelyn & Amelia Tallman, Landon Clarkson, Henry McCullough, & Asher).

No comments:

Post a Comment