Monday, July 11, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane



Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get any easier leaving our family in Indiana. However, this time I think Asher and I were so distracted with his first plane ride it at least gave us something else to think about.

Checking in and going through security went great. But then we got delayed in Indy, which messed up our connection. We did end up spending the majority of the day in airports but Asher was a champ. His favorite parts were definitely the moving walkways (we probably did that about 20 times will in Indy) and taxi-ing in the airplane. And I can certainly say our investment in a portable DVD player was worth it.

After our long trip I think Asher was excited to see his daddy, especially because he was holding balloons for him and I was pretty happy to come home to flowers and a home-cooked meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment